Saturday, August 2, 2014

Laura Beth's Adventures

Chapter 2







It all started innocent enough we were just setting on her couch one Saturday afternoon watching a movie that neither of us was really into when she placed her hand on my inter thigh.  (That has always been a trigger for me.)  I don’t know if she knew that somehow or was just a happy accident.  I tried my best to keep calm as I turned to look at her.  She looks at me with that sweet innocent face not directly into my eyes but right passed my eyes and deep into my very soul.  With a just a little wink I was putty in her hands.


 


Things seemed so surreal  that I was convinced that I was just stuck in one of my fantasies and that I have finally lost my grip on sanity at being able to tell what is real and what is not as Jami swung her  hip around now sitting on my lap facing me.  She leaned in and started to nibble on my earlobe, I started to kiss her on her neck.  Running my hands through her long beautiful hair rubbing her back debating with myself whether or not to make a move for her bra.  We made out for 15-20 minutes, though I was totally on cloud nine and completely lost track of time, switching back and forth between passionate kissing, necking and fondling.  When just as quickly as she started it Jami stood up bring it to an abrupt end.  The crash back down to earth for me hurt like no disappointment I have ever known.  She could see it in my eyes but she just smiled and said, “aren’t you cute!”


 


With that, she extended her hand for me to take and lead me into the bedroom.  My disappointment was all for not.  As she sat me down on her bed and explained to me that, she loved to role-play, she was going to go change into something a little more fun real quick, and that she would be right back.  As she skipped into her closet closing the door to keep it a surprise, I sat there looking around the room just taking in my surroundings wondering if I should run to the bathroom real quick while she is changing.  I quickly dismiss that thought though realizing that the best looking girl I have ever seen was changing into a sexy costume for me and there was no way I was going to miss any part of that!  After what seemed like hours waiting in anticipation, though I am sure it was only a few minutes real time, the closet door slowly opened and there she was in a little school girl outfit.  It wasn’t one of those slutty costumes you see around Halloween, which is probably a good thing with her sweet and innocent look I am not sure she could pull off the naughty look.  It looked like a real school girl outfit flat black Mary Jane t-bar shoes, knee socks, red plaid skirt that came to just above her knees and a button down Peter Pan collar shirt with a matching red plaid tie.  She looked absolutely perfect!  I knew she was a grad student and older than me, but I swear she would have fit right in with a group of high school sophomores.


 


I just looked on speechless jaw slightly dropped causing her to smile as she slowly walked over to me.  Placing her hand on top of my head and slowly, softly tracing my body all the way down to my pants.  I leaned in and we locked in a kiss as she unbuttoned my jeans.  She leaned forward causing me to lean back to where I could lift my hips and she slipped down my jeans around my ankles.   She moved her hands back up to around waist broke our long kiss smiled at me went back in for a quick peck before sliding down to her knees.  She slipped her fingers inside the waistband of my boxers and ever so softly started to tug them down.  Staring at me the whole time our eyes locked to each other’s like a hungry lion stocking it’s pray.  She gave me a seductive little wink as the boxers joined my pants around my ankles.  She leaned back looked down and giggled a little bit!  She caught herself quickly though as she placed her hand around me leaned forward and took me in her mouth.  I placed my hands on top of Jami’s head it didn’t take me long, as stamina has never been my strong point, and I was just about to explode when the bedroom door flew open.


End  Chapter 2

No comments:

Post a Comment