Saturday, August 2, 2014

Laura Beth's Adventures

Chapter 7:





I lay defeated bent over on the floor my diapered butt sticking high in the air the right side of my face laying in the spot of Brian’s cum that I coughed up.  Humiliated and completed spent I hear a giggle behind me.  A firm slap to my diapered rear-end and I roll over on my back looking up at Jami kneeling beside Brian still in her cute innocent school girl outfit and Brian sitting in the chair still rock hard and ready for more!


 


“I think you missed princess” Brian chuckled as he wiped his cum off my face with his fingers then let Jami lick them clean.  Once she was done cleaning his fingers he gently placed his hand under her chin tilting her head up a little bit to look him straight in the eyes.  “You better hope you got this sissy to apply enough lube because that is all you are going to get!”  As he stands up slips the rest of the way out of his pants and boxer briefs and leads Jami to the bed.


 


From my vantage point laying on the floor in a sissy party dress that doesn’t cover my pink and white sissy diaper that is now sticky with my own cum in it.  I cannot see what is going on, on the bed but the sounds of passion left very little to my imagination.  Before long though I am distracted from my own needs.  I wanted to go to the bathroom before this all started and that seemed like forever ago now.  While I was hard, the need did not really affect me but now that I have calmed back down I needed to go and I needed to go now!  I figure with them “preoccupied” now would be the best chance I had to get away.  I try to slowly craw out of the room but the rustling of my plastic diaper gave away my movement as Jami called out “Where are you going sissy?”  I just froze not knowing what I should do my body was done waiting though and I starting wetting my diaper right then in the middle of the room on my hands and knees with my diaper pointing right at my crush.  It didn’t take long for her to notice the diaper start to get darker and sag a little between my legs.  “Oh baby is wetting!” she called out as Brian brought her to orgasm.


 


“It looks like she really needs those diapers” Brian says as he gets up off the bed and bends down next to me, placing his palm on the front of my diaper and giving it a little squeeze.  Then pulling back the back of the waist band of the diaper to look inside.  “It’s just a little damp” he says “you don’t need changing yet” as he finished his diaper check of me.  “Besides your work is not done yet sissy.”  Brian stands up grabs me around my waist and picks me up as if I really were just a tiny baby.  He carries me over to the bed where Jami is still laying on her back and deposits me at the foot of the bed with my head between her knees.  “There is some more carpet for you to clean,” he says as he grabs my head with is massive palm and forces my face down into her crotch.


 


I can barely breathe through the musk, even before I open my month I can taste both of them!  Brian reaches around with his other hand pinching my jaw forcing me to open my mouth then shoving my face into Jami, using my face more like a cloth to wipe her clean than anything else.  After a few minutes of this, Jami started moaning again and Brian increased the intensity of him grinding her crotch with my face.  Pretty soon she was cumming again!


 


Once she was finished he let me go and went over to where he left his pants on the floor and started to get redressed.  I was a mess, both fugitively and literally, physically and emotionally!  Jami tried to comfort me but once Brian was fully dressed again he dragged me over to the mirror.  “Just look at yourself” Brain demanded.  I looked and saw me standing there face messy with the juices of their passion in a cute little dress perfect of a toddlers princess party with a saggy diaper hanging low beneath it, cute little anklet lacy socks and pink Mary Jane shoes.  “You are nothing but a little sissy girl!”  I start to tear up because I know it is true.  Then he softly moves my head so I am looking at him right in the eyes, “but you are MY little sissy girl!”  I see the love in his eyes.  “I am you daddy now” he states matter of factly.


 


“Yes, daddy” is all I could say.


 


As he walks over to Jami gives her a kiss goodbye, picks up what used to be my cloths, takes me by the hand and leads me outside.  Still dressed in a sissy dress, still easily showing off my wet diaper and still with sex juices all over my face.  He leads me over to a dumpster and tells me to say goodbye to my silly boy cloths as he throws them in.  Then we cross the parking lot to his car, walk around to the passenger side where he opens the back door for me.  “Babies must ride in the back for their own safety, sweetheart” He says.  I can only blush knowing that I am just his little sissy girl now and can never be the man he is, the kind of man Jami deserves.  I climb into the back seat and Brian reaches in and fastens my seatbelt on for me.  “I am sorry we don’t have you a proper booster seat” … “yet” he adds almost under his breath.


 


He drives me back to campus and right up to the sports athletes’ dorm hall which is right smack in the middle of all of the other dorm halls.  “I am not allowed to have any guest baby girl, but I am sure you can find your way home from here.”  I look at him with a look of panic!  Did he really want me to get out of his car in the middle of campus, walk across the dorm complex then check in through the security of my dorm all dressed like this?!?


 


“You are free to go sissy girl.  You can go back to your dorm hall change into some of your, pretend to be, man cloths and go on with your life.  But I better never see you again with my Jami!”  He paused, “Or you can go back to Jami’s house and accept the rest of your life as our little baby, diaper wearing, sissy girl slut to satisfied either of us whenever and however we want.”  He reached in unbuckled my seatbelt pulled me out of the car, then closed and locked the door behind me.  “Your choice, good luck” he kissed me on the top of my head, turn around and went inside leaving me standing there in the middle of the university parking lot all alone.


End Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment