Saturday, August 2, 2014

Laura Beth's Adventures

Chapter 5:





Brian reaches his hand out and Jami quickly accepts it.  Help her up the leading her over to the bed Brian sit down and without even being asked Jami lays herself face down across his lap.  She is facing away from me so I have the perfect view of her plain white cotton panties after Brian lifts up the skirt of her schoolgirl outfit.  He reaches down and picks up the paddle he threatened to use on me before I frightenedly accepted to “be a good girl” as he put it.  WHACK!!!  “Oh” Jami yelped, “I forgot about the paddle!”  CLAP!!! SMACK!!! WHACK!!! CRACK!!!   He was really going to town on her with that paddle.  After every hit Jami would take a deep breath and every now-and-then you might hear a “oh” or ‘aw” but that was all.  The fact that this made me look like even more of a sissy, sense bawling my eyes out with just a hand spanking and here she was getting the paddle.  Sure, mine was on the bare bottom but how much protection did thin plain white panties really offer?


 


I would soon find out though as Brian paused for a moment or two just long enough to grab the waistband of Jami’s panties with one hand, in the center of her back and pull then down to her knees in one quick motion.  I was able to see that her butt under the panties were not quite as red as the parts of her cheeks that were not covered so they must have gave her some protection but not much, before Brian continued the paddling.   I shuddered with every smack to her perfectly shaped buttocks but it was another five minutes or so of having her bare bottom paddled before Jami started to show any signs that it was starting to get to her.  Brian kept on smacking away however, I am not sure how long he went on but, eventually he stopped with Jami’s ass a dark purple.  As he helped her up, he joked “one of these days I am going to get you to cry”.  Then he looked over at me “it didn’t take much to get you to cry did it sissy?  See you are not a big girl just a little baby sissy.”  All I could do was blush as I started to tear up again.


 


He led Jami by that hand to the corner opposite of the closet.  Jami had to shuffle as her panties still hung around her knees.  Once to the corner Brian placed his hands on either side of her face and kissed her deeply.  When the kiss finally broke Jami’s lips bounce straight into the biggest smile I have ever seen on a person.  Brian smiled too but I think he was trying his best to hide it as he placed his right hand on the back of Jami’s head turning it and gently pushing her nose in the corner.  Jami didn’t turn the rest of her body though just twisted her head and had to lean a little to let her nose reach the corner.  This got a giggle out of Brian before smacking with his palm on her already bruised backside.  The smack was about as hard as the spankings he gave me but to her this seemed like just a playful little tap as she giggled and turned the rest of her body to stand in the corner.  Brian picked up the back of her skirt lifting it up showing off his artwork on her ass taking both of her hands to keep it held up as high as the skirt would go.  “Now you keep it there and don’t let me catch you rubbing while you think about how a babysitter should act with my sissy in the future!”


 


As Brian turned back around, grabbing his own crotch for a second, before walking back across the room towards me.  “Now sissy do you want to try and explain exactly what was going on here before I walked in?”  I looked passed him to Jami, who she stayed motionless in the corner holding up her skirt, trying to think of how to answer without causing any more trouble.  After not answering at all Brian asked, “Did you not know she is mine?” A soft no is all I could mumble. “No what?” he asked sounding with a hint of annoyance in his voice.


“No, sir?” I said not sure what he wanted me to say.


“No daddy!” he corrected me.


“No daddy, I didn’t know Jami had a boyfriend” cringing at calling him daddy.


“Well you know now” he said sitting down at the disk chair grabbing and rubbing his crotch some more as he spun it around so he could watch Jami, who still stayed completely motionless standing exactly how he left her.  “So what was it you were doing again?” Before I could answer, he said, “Oh yeah, I remember that naughty babysitter of mine was giving you a blow job.  Do you like blow jobs?” he asked me to which I just nodded my head yes.  “Did you get to finish?”  He asked knowing the answer already sense he saw that he walked in right before I could explode in her mouth.  I nodded no blushing profusely.  “Oh well that is too bad” he said, “Let’s get a finished one then.”  I looked at him confused then looked back over at Jami who was so motionless I was afraid she might have even stopped breathing.  “No, not her” he chuckled “come over here.”  Very confused but thinking it best to do as he says I get up and start to walk towards him.  Before I could make my second step however, he says, “No babies shouldn’t walk unless they have an adult holding their hand, crawl over here.”  I drop to my hands in knees and crawled over beside him.  “No in front” he said.  I crawled around facing him as I sat on the floor in-between his knees.  “Well go on finish your blow job.”  I stared into his eyes with panic as I realized he wanted me, to do it, to him!
End Chapter 5

No comments:

Post a Comment