Saturday, August 2, 2014

Laura Beth's Adventures

Chapter 4:





As Brian stood up he reached down and removed my shoes and socks before grabbing my jeans and boxers and taking them the rest of the way off from my ankles.  He took the boxers and tossed them into the trashcan saying, “You won’t need those anymore” with a light laugh in his voice.  He reached out his arms for mine and I accepted them as he helped me set up then in a single motion grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifting it over my head.  I was now completely naked except for the pink and white sissy diaper as he grabbed my hands once more and helped me stand up.  As I did, I could hear the plastic of the diaper crinkle with my movement.  He led me by the hand and placed me nose first into the corner right next to the closet.


 


As Brian went in I was able to peek out of the corner of my eye and this closet was HUGE!!! This closet along might have been as big as my single dorm room.  Though a single dorm is very small just enough room for a bed, which reached from wall to wall, a desk on one side and a small dorm frig which doubled as a TV stand on the other.  In the closet, it looked like maybe the front quarter on one side was Jami’s normal cloths the rest was filled with role-play costumes of all sorts.  Brian goes all the way to the back and pulls out what looks like a toddler’s party dress.  It was pink satin with white lace all over the front and around the hem on the bottom of the short dress.  He also picked up what looked like a short skirt but it was made of white netting.  You could see right through it and I could not figure out why anyone would make such a useless item.  Brian saw me peeking but didn’t say anything as he came back out of the closet.


 


“Step into your petticoat Sissy” Brian commanded as he held the netting skirt down by my feet.  I stepped in and he pulled it up to just above my diaper.  I looked down and still thought it was a completely useless piece of clothing.  Next, he pulled the dress over my head.  I was about the same size as Jami though maybe a little taller so I wasn’t too surprised (though I was disappointed) when it fit me perfectly.  However, when he pulled the skirt part of the dress down it stayed on top of the netting skirt and flared out.  I tried to push it down but it would just bounce right back up.  Now, much to my embarrassment, I understood the purpose of a petticoat.  He went back into the closet to the draws just inside and pulled out a pair of socks then selected a pair of t-bar Mary Jane shoes very much like was Jami was wearing with her School Girl outfit but pink matching the dress instead of black like hers.


 


Brian lead me over to where Jami was sitting and had me sit next to her as he knelt down to put the socks on my feet I noticed they had lace around the top and as he pulled them about half way up my calf he folded the top back down to the lace was just above my ankle.  Next, he put the shoes on my feet before standing up taking my hand again and leading back to the closet where he closed the door allowing me to see myself in the full-length mirror on the other side of the door.


 


I could not believe my eyes!  I was never described as very masculine but before me in the mirror was an unmistakable toddle girl (though she looked to be about 5’10”).  This toddler was even still in diapers as one could be clearly seen under the dress sense it was so short, and flaring out due to the petticoat, that only a little more than half of it was covered.  Brian, with a very satisfied look on his face, says, “You look beautiful” kissing me on the top of my head before grabbing my hand once more turning around and leading me back to sit next to Jami who had a very big smile on her face.  As I sit down Brian says, “Now, time to deal with your naughty babysitter!”  I looked up at Jami just in time to see the smile on her face fade away and her cheeks starting to blush a bright red.
End Chapter 4

No comments:

Post a Comment