Saturday, August 2, 2014

Laura Beth's Adventures

Chapter 6:





Hands very visually shaking, head spinning, bottom still sore reminding me I better do as he says I reach for the top of his pants feel for the button, lifting up on the top hem of the side without the button as I place my thumb right over the button itself and gently push until it pushes like a pop.  My trembling hands slowly moving towards his zipper I unzip his pants and fold his fly open.   He was wearing skintight boxer briefs.  The material was thin and while not erect, you could clearly see his manhood.  I gasped and thought back to when Jami giggled when she saw mine not that long ago.  I didn’t think I was really that small maybe even a little on the plus side of average but this monster put me to shame and that was when it was still soft!


 


Unfortunately, for me, my little gasp did not go unnoticed by Brian.  “Yeah that is what a real man looks like” he said with a huff “go on grab it, Sissy”.  Curiosity got the best of me, I didn’t care how it made me look I just had to feel it.  Grabbing it through the thin material I could barely get my hand around it, it was so thick.  I reached down with my other hand feeling through the diaper to my member, which was twitching from excitement.  I quickly realized, with much embarrassment, just how turned on I was getting by staring at another man’s crotch.  I moved my hand away from my own hoping Brian didn’t notice the effect he was having on my but even if he didn’t see my hand the blushing of my cheeks for sure gave me away.  “Come on now, get to work you can’t just admire it all day and it better be good” Brian finally said breaking the silence.


“I don’t know what to do” I mumbled and started to tear up.


“Alright Jami, you can come over here and help her out” Brian said with a touch of impatience in his voice.  I turned my head to see Jami spin around with a smile on her face bigger than the Grinch’s when he got the idea to dress up as Santa to sneak into the Who’s houses.  She reached down pulling up her plain what schoolgirl panties before dashing over kneeling down beside me.  She was looking up locking eyes with Brian and I could only see her profile but I could tell just how horny all of this was making her.


 


“First you’ll need to lower his pants to have full access to the hanging fruit,” she softly whispered in my ear.  She placed her right hand on top of mine, which was still resting over his cock, then reaching behind me pulled my left hand up and put her hand on top again to guiding it.  Next, she slowly softly moved my hands like she was moving a computer mouse to the side of his hips and up to his waist.  She slipped my fingers down in the paints and had me start to pull down.  Brian lifted up a little to take the weight off and his pants slid right out from under him.  “Next” she said still whispering in my ear, “You should gently caress those big juicy balls.”  She moved my left hand up cupping his sack then softly squeezing and a wee bit of tugging then pushing back up against him and rubbing my hand back and forth.  “Now kiss the shaft,” she whispered huskily.  I leaned in placed my lips on the side of the shaft just below the head over his underwear, his sent filling my nostrils.  “Good girl” Jami said to me “now let’s set him free”.  As she placed my right hand in the waist band of the boxer briefs keeping my left massaging his balls.  We started on the waistband and just before it cleared the wide part of his hips, she had me push up on his sack, which caused his member to slide up springing free and reaching out.  While still not fully erect it spring out almost touching my nose tip-to-tip.  Jami had me move both hands around and under him giving his butt a squeeze before yanking down his underwear the rest of the way.


 


I was still tip-to-tip with my nose and his cock as Jami placed her left hand under my chin and her right hand behind my head push up and in forcing me to kiss his tip with my lips.  “You’re such a good girl,” she said no long just whispering, “Now open up.”  As she pinched my jaw before moving her left hand back over mind to guide it back up and having me resume playing with his balls.  I opened my mouth just a little and Jami pushed my head in.  I had to open wider as he entered my mouth.  I took about three inches of him in then I just held there for a second until Jami pushed me just a bit further then started to pull me back.  Pushing in again this time even further in then I recoiled on my own.  I moved forward again as Jami moved her right hand down over mine again and bringing it up wrapping around the base of his shaft.  She had me move my hand back and forth going up has my head was going in and back down as I was sucking back out.  I was going deeper then when I started but I still wasn’t even reaching my hand when we met in the middle of each stroke.  Soon Brian started to tense up and was breathing deeper as he placed his own hands on either side of my head and was pulling me in harder and harder to which my lips did reach my own fist in the middle.  Soon I realized Jami was no longer guiding my left hand with hers has she moved her arm down behind me coming up through my legs and grabbing with her open palm the front of my diaper.  She still had her right hand on mine stroking his base but I was juicing the fruit all by myself now.  As she started to rub the front of my diaper, I tried to moan but with my mouth stuffed with Brian’s monster it just came out as a hum.  This had quite the effect on Brian as he responded to the low hum with a long moan of his own.  Jami pressed harder while rubbing the front of my diaper keeping my humming going as Brian pushed my head in much stronger than ever before and doubled the pressure by thrusting his hips out too pinching my hand before I had to move it.  Jami put her right hand on the small of my back pushing down while pushing up even harder with her left.  I am screaming in my mind but a louder hum is all that comes out as Brian holds my head up tight against him.  I can feel him tense up even more then exhaled loudly as his cream shoots down my throat.  Shortly after he starts to go, Jami’s rubbing has the same effect on me as I explode in my diaper.


 


As I pull his cock out of my mouth I cough slightly and spit up some of the cum just shoot down my throat.  Brian sees this, grabs my neck with his powerful hand, and pushes my face down into the spot I just coughed up, like you would when training a puppy who just messed in the house.  “Clean it up” he demands pulling Jami up and right before kissing her passionately adds, “you better get used to cleaning my sperm out of carpet.”  To which Jami openly laughs.
End Chapter 6

No comments:

Post a Comment