Saturday, August 2, 2014

Laura Beth's Adventures

Chapter 3





Jami’s head spun around causing her teeth to scratch me.  As she stood up, I went to place my hand to sooth the scratch.  “Oh hi honey” Jami said blushing “I didn’t expect you to be home so early.”


“Obviously” he chuckled “who is this sissy and what’s he hiding?” I looked up taking in his form for the first time.  He was tall and muscular, he looked familiar but I could not quite pace him.  He was clean-shaven and looked very professional.  I was instantly intimidated by him.  Finally, it came to me; this was Brian Hunter the star quarter back of our football team!  I stuttered and mumbled making incoherent words not knowing what was going on as I never knew Jami was dating anyone nor less the stud quarterback!  As he marched over to me swatting my hand away from the scratch his hand brushed against my tip and that was all it took to set off the explosion I was about to have in Jami’s mouth not but 30 seconds ago (though it seemed much longer).


 


“What the fuck” Brian shouted, “are you some kind of sissy baby?  You can’t even control yourself without missing on the floor!”  I was so embarrassed and began to cry.  Brian just huffed and walked over to Jami’s closet flitting around in some drawers before coming out with a white and pink square.  “This is just perfect for you” he said in discuss, Jami openly laughed and I was very confused.  Brian looked over at Jami and said “don’t worry I’ll deal with the babysitter shortly.”  Which caused Jami to stop her laughing and blush a deep red but put on her puppy dogface that at least melted my heart but I don’t know about Brian’s.  If it did, he showed no outward sign of it, as he finished walking back over to me pushing on my shoulders forcing me back onto the bed.  He picked up my legs, which still had my jeans and boxers around my ankles, and spun me around ninety degrees so I was now fully lying on the bed.  He dropped the pink and white square beside me as he turned again to look at Jami and said, “I forgot the other supplies can you get them for me?”  Jami started to laugh again, though she tried her best to suppress it as she got up and walked into the closet returning shortly later with a pink bottle of baby lotion and a white bottle of baby powder.  Once I saw this, I looked at the pink and white square sitting next to me on the bed are finally realized it was a disposable diaper!  Not like the baby diapers of today that have a cloth-like cover, no this was like the baby diapers of when I really was a baby with a smooth plastic outer layer and unlike the unisex ones of today, this was clearly a girl’s diaper.


 


At the realization of what Brian intended to do to me I began to panic and tried to get up to run away.  Unfortunately, for me however, with my legs still virtually tied together with my pants around my ankles. I was barely even able to move before Brian who was standing right beside the bed was able to grab me and say “no you don’t little girl!”  When I tried to fight to get away he picked me up effortlessly sat down on the side of the bed himself and placed me face down over his lap.  Kicking as best I could with my ankles tied up in my pants I must have look just like a cranky toddler throwing a fit.  As his powerful right hand came down right on my butt SMACK!!! I just now realized that he was giving me a spanking and the fight in me only grew.  Kicking and screaming but it did not seem t bother Brian as he continued to spank my backside until almost all of the fight in me was gone and I was bawling like a little girl.


 


Finally, he stopped and asked me if I was going to be a good girl?   NO, I shouted!  “Alright, get me the paddle Jami” Brian said in calm and collected voice.


“Please Brian” Jami pleaded on my behave “take it easy on him”.


 “Now” was all he said with a stern face towards Jami.  As soon as she stood up, I said, “Okay, okay”.  Jami stopped but the look on Brian’s face told her she better keep going then he looked down at me and ask “okay what?”


“Okay I’ll be good,” I said praying this would end.


 “A good what” he probed, as Jami returned from the closet holding a think wooden paddle that she had from her days as an undergraduate and her sorority initiation.


“I’ll be a goo … goo … good gir .. ga … er … girl” I mumbled.


“Nope not good enough” Brian said as he stretched his arm out to accept the paddle from Jami.


“No” I cried. “I’ll be a good girl, I’ll be a good girl”! I begged and pleaded.


 


Thankfully, he sets the paddle down, picks me up as he stands and lays me back on the bed face up next to the diaper.  He then picked up the bottle of baby lotion squirting a large amount into his masculine hand then rubbing his hands together, some to get the lotion warm.  Then rubbing the lotion into my crotch with the genital soft touch of a loving father, he placed some more lotion in his palm before taking his other hand to lift my legs together by my ankles and rubbing the cold lotion on my sore red ass.  I am not going to lie at that moment my butt was burning so bad after the spanking that having the lotion put on felt good no matter with the other circumstances.


 


With my legs still high in the air, Brian unfolded the diaper with his free hand and slid it under me.  Next, he liberally applied the baby powder to my backside before lowering and spreading my legs.  He put more powder on the front of my diapered area.  As the smell wafted up to my nostrils I was strangely calmed transplanted in my mind back to a baby’s nursery, I knew I should have been freaking out but, for some reason, the smell of that powder made me feel  safe and secure.  I was relaxed as Brian took hold of the front of the diaper in his two strong hands and pulled it up, working into the crease at the top of my thigh, laying it flat across my bellybutton.  He pushed against the top of the diaper with his left hand as he brings up the back with his right.  He opens the taping strip from the side of the back and attaches it to the colorful landing strip on the front.  He repeats this process changing hands on the other side.  The diaper feels somewhat tight wrapped around my high waist as he scratches in the tapes to make sure they have a good hold.  Once finished he leans back a little looks me in the eye and says “good girl, that wasn’t so bad now was it” as he takes the back of his hand and gently pats the front of the diaper right over my crotch.  I felt ashamed, humiliated, violated and yet somewhat aroused by this gesture.


End Chapter 3

No comments:

Post a Comment